Wednesday 16 June 2010

Certificate of life/BECCAS QUIZ




BECCA  just tempted me too greatly to do this.




1) What's your mother's maiden name.
   Mukherjee 
2) Name of your first pet?
   floss/"fucky"
3) Put the answers to the above together, and you get your hooker's name.
   Floss Mukherjee/ Fucky Mukherjee
4) Now some more serious questions. Favourite.....
    Colour?
   probably this font colour
5) Book?
   Tracey Emin: Strangeland
6) Tv/Movie?
   oh no. ummm. TV? most likely the Moomins. Movie.... 'Milk', 'Party Monster',      'Amelie', 'Pans Labyrinth' and 'Gia'.
7) Drink?
   i like the sort of drinks that feel like potions :3 Pimms. cider. tea. you know the score. 
8) Food?
   YOU CAN'T MAKE ME ANSWER THAT. THERE IS TOO TOO MUCH GOODNESS TO CHOOSE FROM.
9) Place?
   REPEAT THE PREVIOUS ANSWER. but ive always wanted to go to Russia (and all the fashion capitals OBVS)
10) Shop?
    I DIG A FIERCE "CONCEPT STORE" (SUCH AS ANTHROPOLOGIE. never been my sister has. whore). I also appreciate a nice, tacky, cluttered charity shop. BUT PERHAPS MY FAVOURITE WOULD BE SHOPS LIKE WATERSTONES AND BORDERS AND KINKOKUNIYA WHERE I CAN BUY LOTS AND LOTS OF PRETTY ART/FASHION BOOKS.
11) What's your trademark party trick?
    well i dont have a trick per say but the shapes i throw are pretty spectac if i say so myself.
12) Ideal future job?
    DESIGNER. or something thereabouts. like stripping.
13) Visit that ol' urbandictionary.com and type your name in. see what it pukes out, and give us the results.
    ADAM:
     (1) "THE FIRST MAN TO EVER GET LAID"
     (2) "he thinks hes awesome but the word awesome means Scared, Skinny, and Lonely"
      (3) "Adam = Paedo, Simple"
      (4) "a taco eating guy"
      (5) The modern day "Adam" is a male who tries to be as naked as is socially acceptable at all times, even if it is only BARELY acceptable

ALL OF WHICH ARE SO SO TRUE.
14) Who's your idol?



 UMMMM. GARETH PUGH. LEE MCQUEEN. VIVIENNE WESTWOOD. BJORK. TILDA SWINTON. PATRICK WOLF. HARVEY MILK. MARTIN LUTHER KING. REBECCA HEMAN..... EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER INFLUENCED ME.
15) Favourite bands?
    CSS, yeah yeah yeahs, Brazilian Girls, CocoRosie, Crystal Castles, The xx, Warpaint, the Sugarcubes, MGMT, Girls, The Crystals, Garbage etc.
16) Favourite songs?
    Kelis feat. Andre 3000- Millionaire
    Bat for Lashes- Daniel
    Bjork- Pagan Poetry
    CocoRosie- Werewolf
    Patrick Wolf- Bloodbeat
17) What are you wearing.... right now. And what you'd prefer to be wearing.
    what im wearing is so bland, im embarassed to mention. ID PREFER TO BE WEARING SOMETHING JEREMY SCOTT.
  
18) A video



19) A photo.


20) Some people you wanna give fame:

    those who crave it most
21) Go on wikipedia and click "random article". The title of that will be the title of this post. 





"Certificate of life"

4 comments:

  1. K if I did this quiz we'd have most of the same answers. Nice.
    So you like the drip tee? That concept has been in my head for a good solid year before I actually ever made one. I'm seriously happy that you're liking my stuff, you seem like a guy with good taste so that's a pretty big compliment for me.
    If I'm your idol then you are mine. Keep up with these amazing posts, and I'm actually lovin all your bedroom photoshoots, haha! You're blog is already bookmarked, otherwise I'd say I'll be back!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ameile and pans labyrinth are both amazing. and anthropoligie is so nice you should go.
    loved the pugh film, i bought a pair of his trousers last time i was i nnew york. and YES on the vivienne westwood idol choice. i just bought her latest pair of shoes, the winged platforms.
    in gold. of course.

    Ellen at The Raven and the Cellar Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. helloo, i'm your new follower... it was definitely your 'about me' section that caught my attention, it's such a great paragraph! I am inspired by it. You also like the xx which makes me like you more. Oh, and the fact you called your first pet 'fucky'.

    Beau

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Lots of Patrick in your answers :D
    AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT! That's the best compliment i've ever had for my remixes! I'm now going to tell everyone my remix has been called dj-gasmic :D
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete