Friday 9 April 2010

DEAR STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA; DO MORE OF THIS PLEASE

Occasionally my twisted, envious, bitterness towards Lady Gaga morphs itself into full on LOVE/ADMIRATION/BUMMING. (sometimes you have to just accept these things. AND LETS BE HONEST, SHE IS BETTER THAN I WILL EVER BE AND WILL WEAR BETTER CLOTHES THAN I WILL EVER WEAR.) so i watched this video and was like WHHHAAAAAAAT? because i liked it.



























WHY CANT ALL OF HER MUSIC AS FIERCE AS THIS? (actually i did kind of bum Bad Romance AND Telephone. IM CHOKING ON MY HYPOCRISY.) whatever. ANYWAY, i think, style wise, i liked this phase best - the whole teacup/Jeremy Scott THING (although i do like the translucent Rachel Barrett dresses that she is constantly rocking). I think at this point in her career i started REALLY hating her (mix of jealousy and i was still reeling from how shite poker face/just dance is/was. LIFE IS NOT FAIR. WHY ARE THESE CLOTHES NOT MINE? wow just realised how superficial i am. MEH. i have time later in life to be moral.

YUM.


P.S. I just realised LOOK AT THE DRESS^^^^ 
IT IS FULLY QUILTED (SO IS MY O.A.P COAT....ARGHARGH I AM JUST SUBCONSCIOUSLY FOLLOWING HER EVERY CHOICE. IM SUCH A SHEEP.)

2 comments:

  1. I understand your obssesion. She is fab!!

    www.kellynicky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with Lady Gaga. Mostly HATE as far as her music goes, but you have to love her when she's in full-on Jeremy Scott! *_*

    Oh and I just thought I would add that the quilt-coat from your previous post is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete