Friday 5 February 2010

MISC ARTWORK/POLAROID ON CANVAS

































I HAD to use polaroids for my artwork, SOMEHOW. So I did. It was for my mock GCSE and I made a Jacket-like contraption (and took polaroids of it, stuck them on some pale colourwashed canvas' and BAM). It was a conceptual       representation of some mutant idea I had that was vaguely centered around the project of 'Loneliness, Solitude and Despair' (the project title was blatantly inspired by my very own dull exsistance). Anyway,It was bloody hideous. But it was the first proper time i had attempted to make something 'Fashion' (GOD HELP ME IF I DO NOT GET BETTER). So I can't help feeling a smidgen of misguided pride. My eyes well up every time I look at it and I say "THATS MY UGLY BAAAABY!". Then I sit down and avoid making eye contact with the roomful of people I have just humiliated myself in front of. 


AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVERY AFTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment