Saturday 27 February 2010

MY HEAD IS WITH THE FLOWERS/FASHION FOR FAIRIES

It's no secret that i FUCKING LOVE MAGAZINES; publishing won't be a dying medium... i will single handedly save it from plunging into the murky depths of digitalism. So ANYWAY i was rooting through my archives and found a really gorgeous editorial in a spring 08 issue of ZOOT magazine (crazy hot fashion and music magazine from portugal) and went to town and SCANNED IT IN. Its nothing groundbreaking, provocative or conceptual; but it makes me want to explore fairy mythology and glue flowers on to my nipples... and thats good enough for me.


^ I liked that he reminded me of Snuffkin (the philosophical nomadic BADASS of the moomins, for those not in the know)



















BEAUT. nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment